- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings > Advanced
- In the 'System' Section, click 'Open your computer's proxy settings'
- Under Automatic proxy setup, toggle 'Automatic detect' settings OFF
- Under Manual Proxy setup, toggle 'Use a proxy server' OFF
- Click Save
- Choose Advanced - in the lower right corner of the network settings window
- Select the Proxies Tab
- To remove any proxy setting, ensure all protocols in the list are turned OFF
- Select your Wi-Fi network
- Go to Settings > Advanced
- Under "Proxy", tap the Down arrow, and ensure the configuration is set to OFF
- Select your current active Wi-Fi
- Scroll down to HTTP PROXY
- Tap 'Configure'
- Tap 'Off' > then 'Save'